Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Valleydoge

So I am aware I've been neglecting Valleydog  and Project CanisVulpes as of late, so I figured I'd give a bit of low down of  what has been going on behind the scenes:

  • So yeah, I obviously did not meet the Rainfurrest deadline (which has in turn caused some depression, but I digress). 
  • I did work on two scripts and performed two read-throughs. Said scripts have and are undergoing rewriting. 
  • So far after some brainstorming and conceptualization, I have at least 6 episodes lined up. Now to convert into scripts
  • I am working on character models slowly, as well as redoing the existing cast. Some subtle, others drastic. 
  • I am hoping to have significant progress come the new year. 
Thank you for your patience, the seven of you who pay attention to this. This is seriously a major dream of mine and am willing to persue as much as I possibly can and then some.

Hasta Marfle!

No comments:

Post a Comment