Sunday, November 2, 2014

I Need a Human

Am I stubborn? Why am I afraid of change? Have I been so sheltered and guided all my life that I am unable to think for myself? How do I solve my problems? Change with least pain?

My goals have been changing constantly this year and yet I feel like I am regressing back to childhood dreams, checking the web instead of truly being productive in the hopes of getting an answer. Am I really so weak willed and impressionable? Is it weak to want consistency? Why do I refuse to work hard for what I want? Why am I so impatient?

I question the way I was raised, but you can never change nor regain the past, only learn and apply elsewhere.

"The Devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape with pointy horns, he comes as everything you ever wished for" - Tucker Max

No comments:

Post a Comment