Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Marflecards!

I had fun sending out cards last year that I'll be sending some again and then some this year. :)

Said cards are hand drawn by me personally, akin to, but not exclusively, this and this, plus additional designs for this year. 


Also, for a bit extra and for the fun of it, I will be sending out homemade cookies. These, in packs of three, will come in a cup with a special design. Currently have planned the usual fare of chocolate chip, and sugar, plus Nutella, but do plan on including some extras to the list (peppermint crinkle comes to mind).

If you're interested in getting a card, and/or treats to go along, please do fill out this form and I'll get on that later this week!

Also, if you happen to be in Northern California area of the Bay and are particularly active in the furry events, I can arrange to personally deliver the card and treats to local, regularly scheduled meets (eg Chicken, and to lesser extent and upon outright severe special request Frolic, among others), do let me know in footnotes and this can be set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment