Sunday, August 28, 2011

Time Flies

So, thus ends another summer and begins one final year of school. Quite frankly, I'm surprised with how fast the break went; almost like it was over before it began.

Time flew... fast. I could've sworn that there wasn't enough time to do, well, anything.

Admittedly, I guess after taking the Amtrak Coast Starlight to LA twice (which I'll discuss on a later date), holding a furmeet, impromptu-ly attending a (rather small) Anime con for the first time, preparations for a move, and working on dogs of dales in between, I guess I did do much throughout the summer.

Looking forward, I honestly can't believe I am now, officially, a senior. It seems like yesterday I was a mere 9th grader, with today still far ahead of me. It's a bit of a surprise how quick this came. Personally, I hope to make the most of it. After all, this year only happens once, and while it won't matter much later on, it's still best to take advantage of it while you can, and so far, it's off to a good start!

Anyways, that should do it for this personal update. If you're wondering as to why Valleydog wasn't updated last Friday, Rikux, I and one other person (TBA) have been working on a few improvements and surprises that'll be ready by this Friday. =3

So, until then,

Hasta Marfle!

No comments:

Post a Comment