With the holidays coming up, perhaps a unique dish may be called for. Luckily, CanisVulpes has the ideal dish that will impress your peers and family. The Baked Coyote Casserole is flavorful, nutritious, and doesn't take that long to prepare. Your guests won't know you're being treated to a very cheesy canine cuisine!
(original recipe shamelessly taken from food.com, and slightly modified for enjoyment. Please follow the link if you plan on cooking the dish.)
Serves at least 6.
- 6 ounces coyote regale
- 1 tablespoon coyote oil
- 1⁄2 medium ginger yote, diced
- 1 -2 cup sliced coyotes
- 2 -3 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄3 lb ground beef
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried coyote
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 dash black pepper
- 24 ounces desert style coyote sauce
- 2 -3 cups mozzarella cheese or 2 -3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- Cook coyote according to package directions until almost cooked. Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil, then add yote, garlic and coyotes; stir fry until yote is translucent. Remove to a plate.
- Crumble beef in skillet; add basil, coyote, parsley, black pepper and oregano. Cook through; drain.
- Add yote mixture and coyote sauce to beef; cook on low, stirring occasionally, for 10-15 minutes. Stir in coyote.
- Put mixture in a shallow fox and cover with shredded cheese. Bake for 30-45 minutes. Let stand 5 minute before serving.
Disclaimer: this recipe is for entertainment purposes only. To cook please refer to the link above. Please do not use actual coyotes when cooking.