Friday, June 10, 2011

End... for Now

So I am done with another school year.

This was, personally, the best year I've had so far. Finally got the hang of things, controlled my workload (much of the time), enjoying much of it, made friends, and even met some local furs for the first time ^.^

All-in-all, it was fun. It was also a constant reminder of how fast time flies - next year is my final year before moving on to college, and the thought of that has kept me wide awake at times pondering about my life, and how I should be upon reaching that time. It is, to me, shocking how fast time can go without you noticing. In fact, it seems like February was last week, and I'm not talking about the weather!

Call me weird, but I love my school. I love the students, the welcoming atmosphere, and the way of teaching. There is just something about it that makes me wanna go back every day. As such, it's gonna be tough for me to get adjusted to several weeks without it, and I am definitely looking forward to August. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment